Hash House Harriers

The Hash House Harriers (abbreviated to HHH, H3, or referred to simply as hashing) is an international group of non-competitive running, social clubs. An event organized by a club is known as a hash or hash run, with participants calling themselves hashers or hares and hounds.

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

HASH TRASH



 A lady sat on my LAPTOP. I laid her on my DESKTOP and RAM my HARDWARE into her SOFTWARE. After lots of INPUT and OUTPUT, I finally DOWN LOADED – now I’m in a FLOPPY DICK.



HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Girl in class takes biscuit from bra, eats and again hides back in bra.
Teacher      :     What are you doing?
Sam           :     She is dipping biscuit in milk before eating.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Girlfriends are appetizers, taste as good at anytime,
Mistresses are Tomyams – Hot and spicy, eaten frequently,
Wives are maggie, eaten when there’s nothing to eat.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Girl      :     I’m just like a radio.
                  Left nipple is volume control and right nipple is for tuning.
Boy     :     He turned both and ask, ”Where is the sound?”
Girl      :     Idiot you have not plugged in ............

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MASTURBATION SONG

Last night I laid I bed and masturbated.
It did me good, I knew it would.
Last night I laid in bed and masturbated,
It was so nice,  I did it twice.

First I gave it a short stroke,
Just tickled the crown, just tickled the crown.
Then I gave it a long stroke,
Straight up and down, straight up and down.

Trashed it, bashed it , flung it on the floor.
Rubbed it, scrubbed it, jammed it in the door.

Some people say that sexual
intercourse is absolutely grand.
But speaking for myself......I’d
rather use my horny hand.

 

No comments: