Sunday, April 21, 2013
RESOLUTIONS TABLED AT THE 34TH HHH AGM
The following resolutions were tabled at the Annual General Meeting and the House decided as follows:-
1. Those members who attend the AGM have to accept the post if nominated and elected by the members. The House unanimously disagreed with the proposal.
2. The Committee should send the monthly newsletters to the members who are not present at the runsite when it is distributed. The House agreed with the proposal.
3. The Mug Run should be scrapped due to high cost. The House unanimously disagreed with the proposal and requested the Incoming Committee to look into the matter.
3.1 The Committee decided that for normal runs, the mug will be given for every 100 runs achieved. For Outstation Runs, it will be given to those who achieve 20, 40, 60 runs and so on. (Every 20 runs)
4. AS3H members who bring non hash members to participate in International / Regional / Outstation Runs or functions be fined 2 crates of beer.
4.1 The House unanimously disagreed with the proposal and if there is any infringement, RULE 6.2 of the AS3H CONSTITUTION and STANDING RULE NO.17 will be executed.
5. The President (Grandmaster) can hold the post for two consecutive years only. The House unanimously disagreed with the proposal.
6. Those who have been members of the club for 15 years and have attained the age of 70 years, the subscription dues be reduced by 50%. The House unanimously disagreed with the proposal.
Posted by sabun at 4/21/2013 07:04:00 PM